Saturday, October 2, 2010

Woah! I'm 30!

This past Thursday I rolled into a whole new decade and I'm really excited about what's in store for me this year! It's always fun to have a birthday during school because the kids are so sweet and some just crack me up! For instance, Connor, one of my sweet boys, told me "happy 30th birthday" every time he saw me Thursday. Apparently, a letter was sent out to all of the parents in my class announcing my birthday because this is what greeted me Thursday morning when I came to school. For those of you who can't tell what all of this is, here we have several yummy cupcakes(which are all gone now), a "money" tree with LOTS of various gift cards on it, and many other sweet cards and gifts.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Looks like you had a great 30th birthday! Hope you are still celebrating this weekend!