Friday, July 2, 2010

summertime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the end of May, I was completely worn out and so ready for summer. Now, that it's here, I'm having a great time just sitting around the pool with a great book and a LARGE diet coke. I miss all my sweeties from this past year though. I often find myself thinking about how their summer is going, what they are up to, and how much they've grown. I recently had lunch with one of my room moms and her sweet daughter. We went to the new place in Madison where the Atlantica grill used to be. It is now owned by the same people who own Walker's Drive In downtown. Boy, was it tasty!!! I must admit that I am a little ready to go get in my classroom and get everything organized and ready for a new bunch of "wide eyes and bushy tails". For now, I'll just get packed up for the weekend on the lake with my family. Maybe I'll even learn to water ski on one ski instead of two!

No comments: